zaterdag 9 februari 2019

Krafty Peek day 3: Donut worry + a challenge

Hello all,

Welcome back to our THIRD and final day of Krafty Peeks for the February release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Today we've got a delicious new stamp set from artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen! It's quirky and fun and so  yummy!! This set is called DONUT WORRY!


The stamp set contains solid images, lined images, accessory sprinkle stamps all able to be layered to make those sweet donuts! And of course, lots of fabby sentiments! There are a total of FOURTEEN stamps!


For my card i used my Zigg markers this time. I stamped the donuts using Granite Grey and colored them in using my Zig Markers. Masked them off and splattered some different colors inks onto the rest of the base. Cut it out and glued it on a grey cardstock base. Heat embost the sentiments on some grey cardstock as well and added some Rainbow enamel dots. On one of the donuts i addes some faux sprinkles.

Have a lovely day!

Greets, Marieke



15 opmerkingen:

  1. Your donut card is super adorable! I love how you splattered cheerful colors on the background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG, your colouring is AMAZING!!!! They look so real, I could touch them... and eat them lol!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love how you stamped many donuts on your card but put sprinkles on just one donut. They are so realistic and remind me of the plain cake donuts I loved as a child.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love how those donuts seem to jump off the card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your donuts look soooo realistic! Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the decorated donut and I’m getting hungry!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Marieke, these donuts look real enough to EAT! Love this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awesome coloring on those yummy looking donuts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. They look so real! love the donuts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen