woensdag 19 januari 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello all!

Today I am back again with a new Sketch Challenge by My Favorite Things. This week I decided to make a Friendship card using the HousecatsVandaag ben ik er weer met een nieuwe schets challenge van My Favorite Things. Deze week maakte ik een vriendschap kaart met de leuke Housecats.
Even thought it is a easy looking sketch, It took me quit some time to figure out what I wanted. So I figured I wanted to make a card using the Housecats and the fun Let's Hang Out Sentiment because well the cat is hanging in a basket. So that was my starting point, I ended up only swapping the place of the sentiment to the top of the card.
De schets lijkt heel eenvoudig toch kostte me het even voordat ik een idee had wat ik wilde. Ik bedacht dat ik een kaart wilde maken met de Housecats en dat ik hem wilde combineren met de Let's Hang Out tekst, want de hangt tenslotte in de basket. Dat was dus het begin punt, aan het einde van de rit verplaats ik alleen de tekst naar boven.
Cut a Smooth White base card and inkblended some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn onto the cardbase using the Small Brick Wall Stencil. Cut another Smooth White rectangle and dry embost it using the same stencil. I also added the same colors Distress ink to them. Glued the rectangle on to the base card using foam tape.

Sneed een Smooth White topfold basiskaart en inktblende Twisted Citron en Mowed Lawn Distress inkt op de kaart met het Small Brick Wall Stencil. Sneed een Smooth White rechthoek en droog emboste dit met hetzelfde stencil. Ik voegde weer wat kleuraccenten toe met het stencil en dezelfde kleuren Distress inkt. Plakte de rechthoek op de basiskaart met foam tape.
Stamped all the images, colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the matching Die-Namics. Heat set both sentiments on some Kraft and Limelight cardstock and trimmed them down. Added everything to the base card using different heights of foamtape. Stempelde alle afbeeldingen, kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stanste ze uit met de bijpassende Die-Namics. Heat emboste beide teksten op Kraft en Limlight cardstock en stanste ze uit. Plakte alles op de basiskaart met verschillende hoogtes foamtape.

Used Copic Colors:
White - C5, C3, C1, C00, 0
Yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Top and large Plant - YG67, YG63, YG03
Plant that is falling - G46, G43, G40
Small plant - YG97, YG95, G40, YG91
Left plant - YG17, YG13, YG11
Brown - E47, E44, E43, E42
Black - N6, N4

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeen nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: