woensdag 12 januari 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #576

 Hello all!

Today I am back again with a new Sketch Challenge by My Favorite Things. This week I decided to make another card using the Honey BeesVandaag ben ik er weer met een nieuwe schets challenge van My Favorite Things. Deze week maakte ik een kaart met de nieuwe Honey Bees.
So for this week sketch I did not swap around alot. The only thing I really switched up is the shape of the circles. To match the bee theme I changed them with hexagons wich I made using the Hexagon Pops Die-Namics.

Deze week bleef ik redelijk trouw aan de schets, het enige wat ik echt veranderde was de vorm. In plaats van de cirkels maakte ik hexagonen met de Heagon Pops Die-Namics.
Cut a Smooth White cardstock panel. Die cut the Hexagon Pops Die-Namics on different spots, I used both to create the pattern. Cut a Lemon Drop topfold base card and inkblended some Butterscotch ink. Stamped the sentiment out of the Straight From the Heart set and added the Smooth White panel with foam tape to the base card.

Sneed een Smooth White rechthoek, met de Hexagon Pops Die-Namics, stanste ik de gaten in de kaart. Ik gebruikte beide stansen om de vorm zo te krijgen. Sneed een Lemon Drop topfold basiskaart en inktblende de plekken waar de hexagonen komen met Butterscotch inkt. Stempelde de tekst uit de Straight From the Heart set en plakte de witte rechthoek met foamtape op de basiskaart.
Stamped the images, colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the matching Die-Namics. Added the bees to the card and stamped a trail behind one of the bees. Finished the card of adding some Wink of Stella to the wings of the bees. Stempelde de afbeeldingen, kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stanste ze uit met de bijpassende Die-Namics. Plakte de bijen op de kaart en stempelde het spoor achter de bij. Werkte de kaart af door wat Wink of Stella glitter op de vleugels te doen.

Used Copic Colors:
Bees - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11; N6, N4, N3, N2; B02, B00, B000, B0000
Red - R59, R39, R37
Green - YG03

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeen nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: