maandag 10 januari 2022

My Favorite Things January Release Countdown Day 1

 Hello all,

Today is the last day of the January release countdown of My Favorite Things and you know what that means right? Tommorow all the new products will be avaible! Did you decide on what you are going to get? Luckly you have one more night to think about it! Vandaag is de laatste dag van de januari release countdown van My Favorite Things en je weet wat dat betekend! Morgen zullen alle nieuwe producten beschikbaar zijn. Heb je al besloten wat je zou willen hebben? Gelukkig kun je er nog een dag over nadenken!
As soon as I saw today's countdown products I knew I wanted to make a card with both of the sets. So watch out for tommorow's post because I will use the Odd Couple on another card tommorow. But for today an idea popped into my head straight away when I saw this couple in a boat of the I'm So in Love with You, Still stamp. So I went ahead and created this romatic water scene using it.
Zodra ik de producten van de release dag van vandaag zag wist ik dat ik met beide stempelssets een kaart wilde maken. Dus kijk uit naar de blogpost van morgen wanneer ik een kaart laat zien met de Odd Couple. Bij de kaart van vandaag die ik maakte met de I'm So in Love with You, Still stempel kwam het idee van een romantische water scene meteen bij me op. Ik ging er daarom ook meteen mee aan de slag,
Inkblended a background using Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. Stamped the leaves using five different of MFT colors and die cut it using the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1 Die-Namics. Inktblende de achtergrond met Tumbled Glass, Marmaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch en Black Soot Distress inkt. Stempelde de bladeren met vijf verschillende kleuren MFT inkt en stanste het geheel uit met de A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1 Die-Namics.

Out some Blue Beyond Cardstock I draw and cut the "Curtains" myself and added some ink and leaves to match the background. Heat set the sentiment on the base and die cut two grass borders out of Jalapeno Popper and inked them up. Uit Blue Beyond cardstock tekenede en knipte ik de "Gordijnen" en inkte ze op en stempelde daarna de bladeren. Heat emboste de tekst op de basiskaart en stanste twee keer wat grass uit Jalepeno Popper. Voordat ik dit opplakte bewerkte ik dit met inkt.
Stamped all the images, using the Mirror Image Stamp I stamped some off the images in the other direction. Colored them up all up using my Copics and die cut them using the matching Die-Namics or cut them by hand. Added all the images to the card and finished the card of using loads of details using a white gelpen. Stempelde alle afbeeldingen, een aantal van de afbeeldingen stempelde ik in spiegelbeeld met de Mirror Image Stempel. Kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stanste ze daarna uit met de bijpassende Die-Namcis of knipte ze uit. Plakte alles op de kaart en bracht met een witte gelpen allerlei details aan.

Used Copic Colors:
Boat - E79, E77, E74, E71
Bunnies / E57, E55, E53, E51, E50; R22, R20, R00
Pink - R89, R85, R83, R81
Yellow - Y11, Y15
Red - R59, R39, R37
Mouse - W5, W3, W1, W00, 0; R22, R20, R00
Fish - B39, B38, B34; B28, B26, B24
Pants -  B99, B97, B95, B93
Violin - E37, E35, E33
White - C5, C3, C1, 0

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeën nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful Day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: