woensdag 31 juli 2019

My Favorite Things Guest Designer - Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Hallo allemaal / Hello everyone,

Another Wednesday has arrived that means a new Sketch Challenge is up on the blog of My Favorite Things. This week we have a very interesting sketch if you ask me. You can make anything with it. But i really struggled with this sketch, but luckily it worked out great!. So here is my take on this weeks sketch.


For my card i first made the background. On my Tim Holtz platform i smooched some Satly Ocean Distress ink and then sprayed some water onto it. I dragged my paper true it and heat set it. I repeated this step until i was happy with the outcome.

Die cut the glasses and colored them in with my Copic Markers so they would look like some colorful cocktails. 



On the left side of the panel i cut a strip of black and white paper. And to follow the sketch i heat embost three sentiments on to black cardstock. 


Have a lovely day!

Greets, Marieke

Stamps: A toast to you
Dies: Let's toast, Birthday cocktail, blueprint 27 (sentiment strip),
Ink: Salty Ocean Distress inkt, Tsukineko Versamark
Paper: Black Licorice, Black and white striped paperpack
Extra: Ultra fine white embossing powder.

1 opmerking:

  1. Dat zijn wel hele hippe cocktails geworden zo met al die kleurtjes! Leuk met die splashy achtergrond en een mooie manier om je teksten op deze manier te plaatsen, ga ik onthouden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen