woensdag 10 juli 2019

My Favorite Things Guest Designer - Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Hallo allemaal / Hello everyone,

It's another Wednesday that means a new Sketch Challenge starts on the My Favorite Things blog. As you all know the new release is available as we speak, did you buy anything yet? Well it was fun to play with the new release already and for this weeks card i played with the new release products also.


For this weeks sketch i again choose to make a card using the images to be the focal point of my card. First of i made a background using Distress inks and my White Sharpie. I made a sandy beach and with the Swimming Pool Die-Namics it completes the scene. 

The Swimming pool i die cut twice. Once for the inside wich i made using Distress inks and one out of white cardstock and i cut the border of the swimming pool to glue it on top.


Stamped all the images out of the set Sunshine & Friendship set and colored them in using my Copic Markers. I Die cut them using the matching Die-Namics and glued them on the card. I heat embost the sentiment on some black paper.

Have a lovely day!

Greets, Marieke

Stamps: Sunshine & Friendship, 
Dies: A2 rectangle stax, Swimming Pool Die-Namics, Sunshine & Friendship Die-Namics
Ink: Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye and Scattered Straw Distress ink, Memento Tuxedo black, Tsukineko Versamark
Paper: Smooth White and Black Licorice
Extra: White Sharpie, Ultra fine white embossing powder

2 opmerkingen: