Hallo allemaal / Hello Everyone!
Today is the new day that Kraftin' Kimmie is releasing a new product! We are all so happy with it! If you have been watching us today you have seen the new product already!
So for the people that are just joining in now... The new product we are releasing is Hybride Ink Pads! They come in 5 colors to start with!
These new inks are a Hybrid ink that combines the best of both dye ink and pigment ink!
- they are acid free, archival and non-fading!
- This ink dries almost instantly on paper and non-porous surfaces and requires a heat set on glossy surfaces and fabric
- They have a raised felt pad that let you stamp any size stamp!
- They give a crisp, bright, non-bleeding impression!
- They come in full sized pads, mini cubes and ink refills!
With these inks you can ink directly, sponge, stencil, watercolour, you can do all sorts of techniques with them AND most exciting….the Krafty Kolours Inks are safe to use with pencils AND alcohol based markers!!
Now it's my time to show you what i did with it!
I made the background with the a blending tool and the Mermaid Melody ink. I stamped the flower and the steam with Purple Pansy and Lovely Lagoon. Then i took some Copic Markers, (G99, G94, V09, V06) and give the flower and the steam some dimension with it. I added everything to a base card and and ended up Stamping the sentiment with Wicked Black.
I hope you all are just as excited as we are!
Have a lovely day, and i can't wait to see what you do with them!