dinsdag 23 maart 2021

MFT Cats & Plants Card Kit Release

 Hello all,

The day is here that the Cats & Plants card kit release by My Favorite Things is avaible! What do you think is it beautiful or what? So what is ending up in your shopping cart? Watch your budget but have fun shopping! De dag is aangebroken dat de Cats & Plants card kit release van My Favorite Things verkrijgbaar is! En wat vond je ervan schitterend toch? Welke producten belanden bij jou in het mandje? Let op je budget maar heb vooral plezier met winkelen!
So for this card i decided to use the alround Stitched Collage Frame Die-Namics in combination with all this adorable card kit.
Voor mijn laatste kaart besloot ik gebruik te maken van de leuke Stitched Collage Frame Die-Namics in combinatie met deze super leuke card kit!
So i cut a Smooth White topfold base card, the frame i also cut out of Smooth White. The Pattern Paper backdrop is also in the card kit. Cut it so it would fit the frame. And adhered it to the base card. The panel went on top using some foam squares. Stanste een Smooth White witte basiskaart, het frame stanste ik ook uit Smooth White. Het designpapier op de achtergond komt uit de Paper Pad die in de card kit zit. Sneed dit op maat en plakte dit op de basiskaart. Daarop ging het frame dat ik met foamtape bevestigde.
Stamped all the images, colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the matching Die-Namics. Heat embost the sentiment on some Black Licorrice and cut it into a smaller strip. Stempelde alle afbeeldingen, kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stansten ze uit met de bijpassende Die-Namics. Heat emboste de tekst op Black Licorice en stanste het uit tot een smallere strip.

Used Copic Colors:
Black - N9, N7, N5, N4, N3
White - C3, C1, C00, 0
Grey - C5, C3, C1, C0, C00
Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41

Green  
G29, G28, G24
G07, G05, G03 
G46, G43, G40
YG17, YG13, YG11
YG97, YG95, YG93, G09
YG67, YG63, YG03

Have a lovely day!
Greets, Marieke 

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks to the DT's amazing creations, I just ordered this kit and I am not even a cat person--lol! Love your card and thank you for listing the copic numbers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute cat card. Love the cats in the windows. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a great idea for this set! I love the background with all the different colors of the cats.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love, love, love this card. I purchased the frame die because of this card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'm crazy about this set. and I love your color choices.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Superleuke kaart heb je gemaakt met de leuke katten
    Groetjes Karien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I am crazy about this set and Marieka, I love your choice of colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I always love when a designer uses the collage background dies. I like all the kitties in each square.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love the separated scenes in each stitched window- so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I like how the different sections highlight each kitty. So sweet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I have a few collage frames!I will have to try some scenes with them!I
    can't wait to get my kit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love how you colored each kitty differently!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Marieke, your card is adorable. I love how you used the Stitched Collage Frame Die-Namics. That worked out purrrfect for it! REALLY nice work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love your card and love all the colors you used. Thanks for sharing your copic colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Clever scene with the collage frame.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Such a beautiful card! Love the background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Oh, this kit definitely ended up in my shopping cart. To cute to resist. Love your wonderful card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. This is adorable!! What a fun layout; it is the perfect way to show off a bunch of these little cuties!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Darling card! Love the way you colored the kitties and the plants!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. love your card and the zig zag background

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. So cute with the cats. I like the framing and background paper.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. The coloring is so sweet. This card is puuuuurty! The wallpaper pattern pad is so interesting and makes super fun backgrounds. Love paper! Kitties and plants is a hit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen