donderdag 14 maart 2019

Krafty Peek day 1: Llama Drama

Hello all,

All the krafty FUN is about to begin! Welcome to the March release of 2019 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Today we've got a new stamp set from artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen! It's quirky and fun and so cute!! This set is called Llama Drama!



For my card i used the largest image and colored him in using my Copic markers. Fussy cut the image and set it aside. I made a white panel and made the ground grey and the sky yellow. I die cut some cactus in green cardstock and the flowers in pink. I sponged them with some darker green to give them some contrast. Stamped the sentiment and die cut it as a speech bubble. Adhered the panel using some 3-d tape to a blue base card.

Have a lovely day!

Greets, Marieke

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 opmerkingen: