zaterdag 4 maart 2023

My Favorite Things March Release Countdown Day 3

 Hello all,

Welcome to day three of the March release countdown by My Favorite Things, we are halfway there! So hop along for more beautiful inspiration by the team. Welkom bij dag drie van de maart release countdown van My Favorite Things, we zijn halverwege! Hop gezellig mee langs alle design team leden voor meer inspiratie.
So we are half way and not done with inspiring you with new products! For today I created a card using the To the Happy Couple stamp together with the Let's Say "I Do" Die-Namics to create a 50th anniversary card.
We zijn halverwege en nog lang niet klaar om jullie te inspireren met de nieuwste producten! Voor vandaag maakte ik een kaart met de To the Happy Couple stempel samen met de Let's Say "I Do" Die-Namics. Ik maakte de kaart voor een 50 jarig huwelijks jubileum. 
If you are subsciped to My Favorite Things there newsletter you should have received a photo tutorial yesterday explaining how I made this Clean and Simple card.

Wanneer je geabboneerd bent op de My Favorite Things nieuwsbrief dan heb je als het goed is gisteren een foto tutorial ontvangen hoe ik deze Clean en Simpel kaart gemaakte heb.
Beside the new release products I also used the Lots of Hearts stencil and the Itty Bitty Strips Die-Namics. Naast de nieuwe release producten gebruikte ik ook nog het Lots of Hearts Stencil en de Itty Bitty Strips Die-Namics.

Used Copic Colors:
Champagne - Y28, Y15, Y11, Y00
Glass - B00, B000, B000, 0

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeën nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: