zaterdag 3 september 2022

My Favorite Things - Bestie's Birthday

Hello all,

Today I want to show you a project that I made for one of my besties here birthday. I used products by My Favorite Things to create this card.
Vandaag laat ik jullie een kaart zien die ik maakte voor een van mijn beste vriendinnen haar verjaardag. Voor de kaart gebruikte ik de leuke producten van My Favorite Things.
So I made a really personal card because I incorporate a picture of myself into the card. Cut a topfold Smooth White base card and adhered a piece of DBD Wildflowers Pattern Paper onto the base. Add a strip of Cement Gray and a strip of Smooth White to create the floor.

Deze keer maakte ik een hele persoonlijke kaart, ik verwerkte namelijk een foto van mezelf in de kaart. Sneed een Smooth White topfold basiskaart en plakte hier een stuk DBD Wildflowers Design Papier op. Sneed een strook Cement Gray en Smooth White en maakte hier de vloer mee.
Stamped the sentiment out of Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 3 directly onto the card. Printed a image of myself and stamped the speechbubble onto it. Cut it and stamped the speech bubble again on Smooth White and die cut it using the matching die and adhered them together.

Stempelde de tekst uit Sassy Pant Birthday Greetings 3 rechtstreeks op de kaart. Printte een foto van mezelf en stempelde hier de tekstwolk op. Knipte hem uit en stempelde de tekstwolk nog een keer op Smooth White. Stanste het uit met de bijpassende stans en plakte ze op elkaar.
Stamped the images out of the Knead You, Mice Day to Celebrate and Happy Hippos sets. Colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the matching dies. Adhered all the images onto the card usign different heights. Stempelde alle afbeeldingen uit de Knead You, Mice Day to Celebrate en Happy Hippos sets. Kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stanste ze uit met de bijpassende stansen. Plakte alle afbeeldingen op de kaart met verschillende hoogtes foamtape.

Used Copic Colors:
Crates - E37, E35, E33, E31, E30
Cat - E09, E19, E15, E13, E11 / W5, W3, W1, W0
Yellow - Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00
Pink - R24, R22, R20, R00
Teal - BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
Cupcakes - E44, E43, E42
Gray / White - C5, C3, C1, 0

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeën nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: