donderdag 18 augustus 2022

Sunny Studio - Thanks Mendi

 Hello all,

I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I hope to inspire you with a card that I made using the Fabulous Flamingo's as a thank you card for Mendi. Sadly how hard I keep trying I just simply lack the time to be on a lot of Designteams so I have decided to step down for the Sunny Studio Designteam. Daar ben ik weer met mijn wekelijkse post voor Sunny Studio Stamps. Vandaag hoop ik jullie te inspireren met een kaart die ik maakte met de Fabulous Flamingo's stempel. Ik maakte een thank you kaart voor Mendi, de eigenaar van Sunny Studio. Doordat mijn crafty tijd niet mee groeit met mijn Crafty Stash heb ik helaas moeten besluiten om te stoppen bij het designteam van Sunny Studio's
So I decided to use the Fabulous Flamingos for my thank you card, I wanted to create a summery background. I inkblended Cracked Pistashio, Peacock Feathers, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry on to a piece of cardstock and I die cut it. Splattered some water and adhered it onto a slightly larger with rectangle.

Voor mijn thank you kaart gebruikte ik de Fabulous Flamingos, daarom maakte ik een zomerse achtergrond. Inktblende Cracked Pistashio, Peacock Feathers, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry op een stuk wit cardstock. Spetterde er water op en stanste het daarna uit. Plakte het geheel op een iets grotere witte rechthoek.
Out of white cardstock I cut the word Thanks using the Thank You Word Dies four times and glued them together. Die cut the name Mendi and adhered both in the middle of the card. Heat set the other sentiments that are in the Fabulous Flamingo set on pink cardstock. Die cut the small sentiment and cut the other one using my scissors.

Uit wit cardstock stanste ik het woord Thanks vier keer met de Thank You Word Die en plakte ze op elkaar. Stanste de naam Mendi uit wit cardstock en plakte deze in het midden van de kaart. Heat emboste de teksten uit de Fabulous Flamingos set op roze cardstock. Stanste de kleine tekst en knipte de andere uit met mijn schaar.
Stamped the images out of the Fabulous Flamingos and Tropical Scenes stamps. Colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the Fabulous Flamingos and Tropical Scenes Dies.

Stempelde de afbeeldingen uit de Fabulous Flamingos en Tropical Scenes stempel. Kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en stanste ze uit met de Fabulous Flamingos en Tropical Scenes stansen.
Adhered the background on to a pink topfold basecard and added all the images using different heights of foam tape. Plakte de achtergrond op een roze topfold basiskaart en plakte alle afbeeldingen op de kaart met verschillende hoogte foam tape.

Used Copic Colors:
Flamingo - RV13, RV42, R01, R00 / C5,C3,C1,0 / Y13, Y11
Green - YG67, YG63, YG03, YG01
Brown - E47, E44, E43, E42
Dark Green - G28, G09, G07
Pink - R85, R83, R81

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten