zondag 10 juli 2022

My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 2

 Hello all!

The release day of the July release by My Favorite Things is getting closer! It's still packed full of new stuff so make sure you don't miss anything. Hop over to the blog of My Favorite Things and hop along all the blogs of the Designteam members to see the full reveal! De dag dat de My Favorite Things juli release verkrijgbaar is komt dichter bij! We hebben nog steeds super leuke nieuwe dingen om aan jullie te laten zien, dus ga naar de hoofdpagina van My Favorite Things en hop langs alle blogs of social media kanalen van de Design team leden voor nog mee inspiratie!

More Birthday products! Yes you read that right, because My Favorite Things is celebrating there 10th Birthday this release is all about Birthday's! For today's inspiration I created yet another duo of cards using the Happy Happy Birthday.

Nog meer verjaardag producten! Ja je leest het inderdaad goed, omdat My Favorite Things deze maand hun 10de verjaardag viert staat deze release helemaal in het teken van verjaardagen. Voor mijn inspiratie van vandaag maakte ik nogmaals een duo kaarten ditmaal met de Happy Happy Birthday.
For both cards I did excactly the same, the only difference is that I used three different main colors for each card. 

Voor beide kaarten deed ik hetzelfde, het enige verschil is dat ik voor beide kaarten drie andere hoofdkleuren gebruikte.
I cut two Smooth White rectangles and stamped the bold sentiment in the colors Cotton Candy, Orange Zest and Lemon Drop. Stamped the outline using Cement Gray and the Birthday with a black ink.

Sneed twee Smooth White recththoeken en stempelde de kleure Cotton Candy, Orange Zest en Lemon Drop. Stempelde de outline met Cement Gray en de Birthday met een zwarte inkt.
For the other card I used the colors Limelight, Summer Splash and Grape Jelly. 

Voor de andere kaart gebruikte ik de kleuren Limelight, Summer Splash en Grape Jelly.
Cut strips of the matching colors cardstock and adhered them on to a Smooth White topfold base card. Added the stamped rectangle on the base card using foam tape. Finished the card of adding some clear bubbles. Sneed strips uit de bijpassende kleuren cardstock en plakte deze op een Smooth White topfold basis kaart. Plakte de gestempelde rechthoek met foam tape op de kaart. Werkte het geheel af met doorizchtige bubbles.

If you need to be even more inspired after this post make sure to have a look over at My Favorite Things Youtube ChannelWanneer je na deze post nog wat meer ideeën nodig heb neem dan even een kijkje op het Youtube kanaal van My Favorite Things.

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten