vrijdag 17 december 2021

Stamp Anniething - Kawaii Cuties

Hello all,

Today it's my time to show you another card using the Kawaii Cuties. I decided on making a Christmas card, while writing my Christmas cards I noticed I missed a couple so I had to make a few more. Vandaag is het mijn beurt om jullie weer te inspireren met de nieuwste Kawaii Cuties. Ik besloot ditmaal een kaart kerst kaart te maken. Toen ik mijn kerst kaarten aan het schrijven was kwam ik tot de conclusie dat ik er nog een aantal miste.
Most of my followers now I love a good shaker card, so today I have a shaker card for you! I started inkblending the background using Distress inks and then added the circles using a stencil. De meeste van mijn volgers weten dat ik wel van shaker kaarten houdt, dus vandaag heb ik een shaker kaart voor jullie! Ik maakte eerste de achtergrond met Distress inkten en een stencil.

Trimmed down the panel and decided were I wanted the shaker to go. Cut the inner part and adhered the pouch to the back of the panel. Before doing so I Traced the squares on a piece of white cardstock and added the die cut squares. Filled the shaker pouch and closed it. Adhered the panel to a topfold white basecard. Sneed er de juiste maat rechthoek van en bepaalde waar de shaker kwam, stanste deze daarna uit. Plakte tijdelijk een rechthoek achter de distress inkt achtergrond en traceerde de vierkanten. Plakte de uitgestanste vierkante op en aan de achterzijde van de Distress achtergrond plakte ik de pouch. Vulde deze en plakte de shaker dicht en op een topfold witte basiskaart.
Stamped the sentiment on some white paper and cut it into a banner. Die cut the "present" and bow and inked them up with my Copic so it would be all the same colors.

Stempelde de tekst op wit papier en stanste het tot een banner. Stanste het "cadeau" en de strik en kleurde deze met mijn Copics zodat ze allemaal dezelfde kleur hadden.
Stamped the images, colored them up using my Copic markers and die cut them using the matching dies. Adhered all the images and added some detail to the bow. Stempelde de afbeeldingen, kleurde ze in met min Copic markers en stanste ze uit met de bijpassende stansen. Plakte alle afbeeldingen op de kaart en bracht nog wat details aan met een witte gelpen.

Used Copic Colors:
Reindeer - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50; E47, E44, E43
Green - YG67, YG63, YG03
White - C5, C3, C1, 0
Red - R29, R29, R24

Have a wonderful day!
Greets, Marieke

Stamps: Shaken not Stired, The Holidays are Here (Stamp Anniething)
Dies: Shaken not Stired, The Holidays are Here (Stamp Anniething), Gift Shaker Window & Frame, Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fire Brick/ Candied Apple/ Abandoned Coral/ Picket Fence Distress ink, Green Room (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Smooth White, watercolor paper.
Extra: White gelpen, Shaker Pouch, Shaker Material, So Many Circles Stencil (Kraftin' Kimmie)

1 opmerking: