maandag 25 oktober 2021

My Favorite Things - October Vault Release Countdown day 1

 Hello all,

One more day to go and then all the October Vault Release products by My Favorite Things will be for sale! So set your alarm clocks and make sure you are on time! Nog een dag te gaan en dan zijn de oktober Vault Release producten van My Favorite Things verkrijgbaar! Dus zet je wekker en zorg dat je niet te laat bent!
So my problem is that I love everything that is being released, sometimes I don't know what to start and I ask my boyfriend to pick some stamps for me and I create something with it. So for today's release countdown I made a CAS card using Best in Show wich he picked out.
Mijn probleem is dat ik alles leuk vind wat er gereleased word, ik weet dan niet zo goed welke set te kiezen. Ik vraag dan aan mijn vriend welke hij leuk vind en met de sets die hij uitkiest maak ik dan een kaart. Zo ook voor de release countdown van vandaag koos hij de Best in Show.
Cut a sidefold Smooth White base card. Inkblended the sky, grass and sand using Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean Distress ink together with the Mini Cloud Edges and Grassy Fields stencils.

Sneed een sidefold Smooth White basiskaart. Inktblende de lucht, gras en grond met Gathered Twigs, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn en Salty Ocean Distress inkt samen met de Mini Cloud Edges en Grassy Fields stencils.
Stamped the sentiment on the card, stamped the flowers with Field Day. Stamped the dog and the flowers on Copic paper and colored them up. Die cut the dog using the matching dies and cut the flowers with my sciccors. Added the images onto the card and added some stripes to give the illusion the dog is running. Stempelde de tekst op de kaart en de bloemen ook met Field Day. Stempelde de hond en bloemen op Copic papier en kleurde ze in. Stanste de hond uit met de bijpassende stans en knipte de bloemen uit. Plakte beide op de kaart tekende wat zwarte strepen om de illusie te wekken dat de hond rent.

Used Copic Colors:
Dog - W5, W3, W1, W0, W00, E09, E19, E17, E15, E13, N8, N6, N4
Flowers - Y17, Y15, Y13, C5, C3, C1

Have a lovely day!
Greets, Marieke

1 opmerking: