donderdag 19 november 2020

Krafty Peeks day 1: Save my Place

 Hello All / Hallo allemaal

Welcome to Day One of our November Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Today we are sharing a set called Save my Place! by artist Melissa. It's a fun and versatile set! Hallo allemaal bij dag één van de release week van Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. Vandaag laten we een stempel zien van artiest Melissa genaamd Save my Place
The set Contains six different animals, two accessories and five matching sentiments. De set bestaat uit zes verschillende dieren, twee accessoires en vijf bijpassende teksten.

Today we are also shocasing two new stencils, one new Krafty Ink and a new set of Krafty Dots! Vandaag laten we eveneens twee nieuwe stencils, een nieuwe Krafty inktkleur en een set met Krafty Dots zien!

For my card i cut a topfold Smooth White basecard and masked of 2 cm of the bottom. Added some Salty Ocean and temporarly added the Splish Splash stencil and inked up anther layer of Salty Ocean. Voor mijn kaart sneed ik een topfold Smooth white basiskaart en maskeerde 2 cm vanaf de onderkant. Bracht wat Salty Ocean en plakte tijdelijke het Splish en Splash Stencil op. Inkte nog een laag Salty Ocean Distress inkt.
Stamped the images, colored them up using my Copic Markers and cut them using my brother Scan& Cut. Added it to the card, stamped the sentiment and added some enamel dots. To finish of the card i added some glossy accent on to the glasses. Stempelde de afbeeldingen, kleurde ze in met mijn Copic markers en sneed ze uit met mijn Brother Scan & Cut. Plakte het op de kaart, stempelde de tekst en voegde wat enemal dots toe. Maakte het geheel compleet met wat Glossy Accent op de bril.

Have a lovely day!
Greets, Marieke

Ink: Wicked Black, Salty Ocean
Paper: Smooth White
Extra: Splish and Splash Stencil, Enamel Dots, Glossy Accent

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 opmerkingen:

  1. I love how your colours pop. This card makes me happy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your card! I am in love with the bookworm, I literally giggle everytime I see him!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so colorful and whimsical, Marieke! I love the rainbow colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really love your bright colors. And the WORM IS TOO CUTE!!!! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Brilliant card, love your colouring and design. TFS xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love how the background fades out. It really makes the graphics pop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I so love that bookworm. He is just so darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen