donderdag 13 september 2018

My Favorite Things Superstar contest - Clean & Simple Genius

Hello all,

So here it is, my card for the Clean & Simple categorie for the superstar contest. Last year i was one of the winners in this categorie and i figured i could not let this categorie pass by. But i tell you it cost me some sleepless nights! But after two evening off holding every stamp and thinking out ideas i finaly figured something out. I tweaked it at my desk and ended up with this. And i'm really pleased with it!


Used products: Safari Friends and In Paris stamps, Blueprint 29 (rectangle die), Cement gray, Black Licorice and Tickled pink hybrid ink. 


Used Copics: 
Grass - YG17, YG13, YG11
Flowers - R27, R24, R32, R35, R37, R59, R81, R83, R85
Elephant - N10, N8, N7, N6, N5, N4, N3, N2, W5, W3, W1


For the flowers i used the hearts in the In paris stampset i stamped them with Tickled pink and masked them off. The elephant i stamped with Cement Grey and masked off aswell. Then i made the grass and colored the rest is.


This was my sketch before i started on my card. This way i could see if i wanted the hearts out of the trunk or not. Originally i had a speech bubble in mind but i preferred the way i did it now!

Have a lovely day!

Greets, Marieke

3 opmerkingen: