dinsdag 12 juni 2018

June My Favorite Things and friends

Hallo allemaal / Hello everyone,

I'm so honored to be a part of the MFT & Friends June release as their June guest designer, i was so excited when they asked me to join in for this month, i had a smile on my face for a very long time!

This month we had a a very versatile release today i will be showcasing a card using a few of the June release items.


First of i die cut the Die-Namics Striped sentiment strip cover-up four times out of white cardstock. I glued those together so it became a solid panel. I put the cover aside and made a background using Salty Ocean distress ink mixed with water, heat set it and glued it behind the cover up.

With Pickled Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Mowed lawn and Spiced Marmalade distress ink on some stamping paper and splattered some water on it. Then i die cut some flowers and leaves with the Die-Namics Stitched Blooms. I glued the flowers together and finished then of with some Nuvo Crystal drops Ebony Black.

  
The cover up i glued onto a top fold white card, then i arranged my flowers and leaves and glued them on to the panel.

Out of black cardstock i die cut the Die-Namics Wow four times and glued them together, adhered the word on the big part of the panel. I cut the words you and me apart from the whole sentiment from the You wow me stampset. Then i stamped them using the Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, i cut them out using scissors and glued them on to the panel using 3-d tape.


Thanks for hopping by, i hope i inspired you!

Greets, Marieke

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Enig deze kaart. Die mal is ook zo leuk. Een heerlijke vrolijke kaart is het geworden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Inderdaad 'WOW' Marieke!! Deze kaart knalt van mijn scherm met zijn vrolijke kleuren.. super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een kaartje met WOW-effect ! Mooi !
    groetjes,
    Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Geen wonder dat je heel lang met een lach op je gezicht hebt rondgelopen. Geniet er maar van! Deze kaart is alvast top! Mooi die bloementoef in al haar kleurenpracht! Liefs, Sarah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen