dinsdag 19 september 2017

My Favorite Things Superstar Challenge

Hallo allemaal / Hello everybody,

I saw this My Favorite Things Superstar contest and i really wanted to participate in it. I do not own alot of My Favorite Things goodies so i had to work with what i had. But the longer i waited the more impressive card i saw passing by and thought that my card was never going to be good enough to come nearby some of those cards, but then i taught to myself, that i'm good enough to participate and went ahead and create this card. I'm super pleased with it!


I First made a line on my card to decide were i wanted everything to be. I stamped the elephant (BB Adorable Elephants) and the ballon with Memento Inkt and then masked it of with some masking tape. I then colored the grass like this. Removed the masking tape and colored the elephant and the ballon using the no line technique. I die cut the sentiment Happy (Die namics - Happy Greetings) four times and glued them together. I made the grass onto the letters to match the background. I Stamped the Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set. And then die cut out everything with a rectangle die from blueprint 29. I cut out a double white base card and glued then panel onto it with 3-d tape.


Have a great day!

Greetz, Marieke

With the card i would like to enter:
My Favorite Things: Super Star Challenge (CAS category)
Casual Friday: Color me Pretty
Word art wednesday: Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig Marieke, dat kleurwerk van jou, daar ben ik echt jaloers op, zo mooi! Groetjes Ela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geweldig lief en mooi kaartje! Die olifantjes blijven superleuk! Gezellig dat je meedoet aan de challenge bij Cas on Friday! Groetjes, Mariken DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous card!! What a wonderful design!! Such a sweet elephant!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yup...everything about this card is perfect! Just love it! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ack! I saw your card in the MFT gallery, and yes, you ARE good enough! This is a totally WOW card! I love your coloring ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik vind het een prachtige kaart Marieke! Ik wou dat ik er ook zo eentje kan maken! Groetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heel mooi en lief kaartje, zo schattig.
    lieve groetjes Angelique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What an adorable little elephant and a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. I hope that you will join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. CAS perfection! I love the camouflaged sentiment, too. Congrats on your Superstar win!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Such a perfect CAS card! So glad you won!!! ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations !!! Such a wonderful card and design !!
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen